1. Walking for my BA diploma
2. Beginning the second semester of my MFA program
3. Moving from my apartment of 10 years into...
4. My father's house, so that I can care for his ailing self.
5. Attending my daughter's high school graduation.
Let's bow our heads in a moment of silence, shall we, for the person who invented Wellbutrin.
I shall be blogging very little over the next few weeks, as I have to prepare the space I'm going to be moving into, pack the one I'm moving out of, read and critique in preparation of the MFA genre workshop, attend my MFA residency lectures and readings, and, worst of all... because God truly, truly hates me... go shopping for a dress to wear to my commencement.
See you on the other side.